29 Sep Polycarbonate Roll Up Door
Polycarbonate Roller by LMI
Polycarbonates are a group of thermoplastic polymers containing carbonate groups in their chemical structures. Polycarbonate is used in engineering are strong, tough materials, and some grades are optically transparent. They are easily worked, molded, and thermoformed. Source: Wikipedia
Modern style polycarbonate is a manmade material that’s especially suitable for roller shutters. Like glass, it’s transparent, but unlike glass, it’s very hard to break.
Benefits of using Polycarbonate Roller Door:
- Quick and Quiet – DC motor with a design of tiny seam, non-metallic materials for fast and silent functions.
- Beautiful and Durable – Professional anti-rust technology, which makes the roller door beautiful, durable, and anti-add and base.
- Automatic Safety System – Safety and anti-pressure. The door bounces upward immediately when encountering resistance in lowering, and stop immediately when encountering resistance is rising.
- No Worry about Power Outages – You can able to switch to manual mode and open the door easily when encountering power failure.
- Easy Maintenance – Spring torque regulator can fine-tune the spring torque when the spring is loose because of a long time using.
Credits: Pai-Hong Roll Up Door Co., Ltd.
Everyone wants to invest in high-quality, impermeable, sturdy industrial doors that also contribute to the overall look of the space. In this respect, steel and aluminum doors have been commonly used. However, like factory doors, polycarbonate rolling shutters come with their own advantages. And other electrical products. It is a thermoplastic that has all the requisite properties required to fit industries best.
Lustre Metal Industry offers Polycarbonate Roll Up Door. We begin as fabricators of steel windows, steel trusses, and simple iron-works. As the expansion, we now specialize in the custom fabrication and installation of durable steel or galvalume and polycarbonate Roll Up Doors.